Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Piece + Dro Pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420TheCollector, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Well my vacation is now over... I'm back at work again :(

But I have some new pictures of some of the dro, (2 different types) the new pipe and glass rod (you can heat it up with a torch and light your bowl with it) I just got over the past week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AfghaniXHaze more Afghani

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HazeXAfghani more Haze

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm stoned as hell right now off the newer stuff and it's a funny story because I went home to grab my camera and I didn't have a lighter. But instead of having to run to the store I was forced to use my new toy. It was awesome :D

2. sweet pics + rep, hey how long does the glass rod stay hot enough to heat up the bud ? does it last through the bowl or do you need to relight it ?

3. Awesome buds, glow rods kick ass. And that pipe is crazy I havnt seen on like that, its like a glass peace pipe.

4. It actually doesn't stay hot enough to light the bowl for very long. It heats up pretty quick but it's definitely not a replacement for a lighter. It's more of a toy than anything LOL

After the first toke or two, there really isn't a difference- so I just switch to the lighter, unless you don't have one like me today :D

5. I like both your piece and your bong. Good taste! +rep

6. That bud looks crazy good!

+rep

7. That's a sweet new piece and glow rod meng.The bud looks super dank too.

8. That bud looks awesome...

9. man im jealous.
    i wish i could get my hands on that chron.

10. that is some sexy marijuana you got there

11. mad rep fo postin all the sweet new glass along with that sticky sticky grass
    -1love

12. gimmie jimmie

13. That's a sick ass pipe looks like a blast to smoke out of! Also the bong is way cool I love the twist. That glow rod reminds me of something I always wanted to try. I wanted to get a saudering iron and just use it to poke the weed instead of a lighter, thought maybe it would make weed last alot longer.

14. I would do almost anything to know someone who has that stuff, and especially know the strain. Around here its mostly mids and nobody ever knows the strain, or they fake it and say its purple haze.

15. good god man those buds look like the BOMB!!!!!

some of the best buds mmmmm they look good

16. 420thecollector, you have a wonderful collection there. both pieces are great, i love the glow rod, and the buds are just fantastic. +rep without a doubt.

17. I used to have the same bong but in red and the same bag, weird.

18. Thanks for all the replys everyone! The piece is actually very delicate glass so he could make it look natural- it's extremely fragile, and the problem is my brother really likes it and wants to borrow it. Pipes like this you really can't smoke out of everyday or with everyone because it will break if you do.

It's a shame because I really like it a lot. I have seen hundreds of handpipes over the past couple months looking for my new bong and stumbled across this. Seems that is how it's been for the past year for me... Can I get a phat 18"+ bong here? I mean damn what's with all the close but no cigar bongs in my area these days? :(

That's actually not my whole collection though, just my green bong that kinda went with the green pipe, glowrod, and plant LOL I was so stoned when I took that picture :D That's my favorite type of dro. :D

A lot of people have the Reward Glass twist waterpipe in various colors (and you better believe there is a knockoff or two out there with all the success with that design) I got the matching ashcatcher and slide to make mine unique because it is a mass produced bong. I have yet to find the bag for it (found the ashcatcher and slide bag, but not the one for the bong some asshole bought it before I got to it LOL) but Vatra will make the one I want again eventually, it's just a waiting game.

19. dude, that bong is insane and i like the pipe alot too

20. Everything is just so amazing. Rep is a necessity.