New piece,bud and my beard!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by TokeitNbakeit, Jan 25, 2011.

1. So yea.

A friend got busted purchased his bong.for 25$(he quit because of probation had to sale his bong and stuff)

Just wanting to show it off even tho its nothing like some of the stuff you guys have. Im a habitual blunt smoker although i use my volcano a lot this is my attempt to replace rillo with bong.

Its working out quite well :-]

also heres some dankage northern lights i got.

And a pic of my beard so you all no im a real dude.

I will be getting me a nice RooR now i think..

Peace Blades have a great stoned day!!!!

Attached Files:

2. gnarly beard

3. sorry to hear about your friend, nice bong though!

4. Thank you! It hits pretty good and gets me real baked after 2 bowls its impressing the shit out of me tbh :)

i think when you smoke so many blunts you forget how high you can get off glass...

5. sick beard man and its a cool piece

6. Nice tube! Good price too :smoke:

7. The beard and bud are my fav :wave:

8. Nice bud:eek:

Have fun with that bong and beard bro:D

9. Haha god damnit i love u guys Neutral rep for all!!!

10. Aren't you from arkansas? Damn you need to shave that shit haha.. No i'm kidding i've been wanting to grow out a grizzly adam's myself.. I'm only 20 but if i did that i'd look 40..

11. Congrats on that beard, brethren.

12. IS that a hairtye you have holding the lighter to the bong, if it is kinda funny, cuz I do the same thing.

13. haha sweet beard bro

14. Haha yea ty14

now ull no me if u see me round town :-]

the thing on the side is so i dont lose the lighter.

Thanks again all!

15. I'm in jonesboro.. I know this is gonna sound dumb but i really do like arkansas and plan on living here the rest of my life... Not so much jonesboro but i just love how chill everyone is in arkansas.. Lived here my whole life and i will remain here... Plus i also heard that medical marijuana will be on the ballot this year.. Any truth to that? I will be a future card holder if so :D

16. Yep its on the ballot but were bible belt bro....i can hope tho.

17. Yes i will contribute also.. Who put this up on the ballot lol? I shall praise them.. Omg it will be crazy in fayetteville if this shit gets passed.. Its already enough fun i can't even imagine the town if it were a legal medical state..