new piece and pickup

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by jmoney_sikxx, Feb 8, 2009.

1. so i went into a local headshop today planning on just wasting some time while waiting for a friend, and i came out with this. It was 40 bucks, i really like the overall feel of the piece: thick glass, big carb, nice size bowl but not too big, and it just feels really nice while holding it. plus you gotta like the rasta color combo in there:cool:

pickup is sour diesel

Attached Files:

2. nice piece
    nice buds
    nice post
    +rep

3. Looks like some good nugs to break in that beauty you call a bowl.:smoking:

4. Looks great, love the "for tobacco use only" with a big one right next to it.

5. thanks guys, ill have to post some pictures after i toke a few bowls from it, since its color changing glass

6. daaamn, nice looking buds dude.

7. lookin dank man! nice!

8. chill piece man, its pretty tight cept for the small bowl but otherwise, nice. and thats some good luck bud ya got there. mmhh new glass:D

9. did u get that at geos?

10. yes i did

11. thats going to look sick once its resined

12. I like the sticker :-D

13. Nice pickup, and nice bud man!

+Rep

14. ya the circles in the honey comb are really starting to pop, looks pretty sick

15. hey you arent using that for tobacco use only...how dare you...hahah jp thats a pretty sweet piece you picked up.

16. I'd call that thing Skeeter after that show.

sick piece, keep the tobacco only sticker on there just for giggles

17. That looks like the NYCD that some people were calling Sour Diesel.
    So I would imagine that what it is. Just trust me on this one jmoney.:smoking:

18. nice piece...love that sticker.

19. your probably right, he might have just said diesel and i assumed it was sour D. idk but it was pretty good none the less