Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New piece, and now my dealer isnt answering.FUCK

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Joedahoe, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Title says it all.

God damn.

2. Damn man that's a bummer. But hey, on the bright side when you get some herb it'll be that much better blazing it in your new piece.

Show us a pic of the piece while you wait for your guy?

3. [quote name='"E4u2H8J9"']Damn man that's a bummer. But hey, on the bright side when you get some herb it'll be that much better blazing it in your new piece.

Show us a pic of the piece while you wait for your guy?[/quote]

Fo sho when I get home

4. Here's the new piece

image-3153517857.jpg

image-4066247910.jpg

image-3643829537.jpg

image-130529662.jpg

5. Nice toro dude

6. Thanks man. And now my dealers DRY FML
    FML
    FML
    FML
    FML
    FML

7. You didn't buy a piece, you bought a fuckin' Toro 7/13, god DAMN.

If you lived near me, I'd seriously just donate to you.

8. Bro if you don't find bud just jerk off into the bowl piece and let it dry a little bit like some really crystally nuggetry and smoke the ish like it aint no thang in a bag of chizzles

9. [quote name='"HxCurt"']Bro if you don't find bud just jerk off into the bowl piece and let it dry a little bit like some really crystally nuggetry and smoke the ish like it aint no thang in a bag of chizzles[/quote]

Lmao. Not that desperate. Everyone I text is dry as fuck WTF a few days ago everyone had purple shit. Ahhh

10. Get drunk and pass out til the weed comes.

11. [quote name='"AlwaysDizzy"']Get drunk and pass out til the weed comes.[/quote]

I can get drunk. But I haven't been high in 3 fuckin months.

FACK

12. Cruise around and find the weed man. the bud is out there somewhere.

13. Got to have backups.

Give him a few tho, he could be busy. The worst thing is someone who calls over and over. Good luck and Enjoy!

14. [quote name='"H4Boxer"']Cruise around and find the weed man. the bud is out there somewhere.[/quote]

Yeah I'm bout to do that. But where I stay its alot of good *****s so I'm not tryna get put in a sketchy situation

15. Nice peice! Now if ya lived in California, ya wouldnt have that dealer problem.....

16. A small T-break and a new piece can only do good bro, don't stress it!

17. you got any kief?

18. What up guys and ladies just stopped by the thread to let everyone know I'm at work taking a massive shit :wave:

19. [quote name='"Danbridge"']Nice peice! Now if ya lived in California, ya wouldnt have that dealer problem.....[/quote]

I wish

20. Got flowers from super ghetto dudes
    Now I'm bout to spark up!