Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Piece and Hash

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BayAreaToker, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Read below for the background story

This piece isn't bad for $10
    [​IMG]

This is some bubble hash I picked up
    Got this for $10
    I smoked one of the smallest pieces and got baked :smoking:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Background story:
    So I lent my pipe to me friend a couple months ago and never got it back until today. I had just been smoking blunts and never really needed it. Well, today my buddy tells me he has some hash so I go and get my pipe back from my friend.

I got my pipe and was really excited to use it later. My parents search my car so I have to hide shit really well in there. I found what I thought was the perfect spot, the fuse box. Well, I put my pipe in there and when I went to get it out it wouldn't budge. I finally managed to loosen it and it fell down into this crevice to the left of my parking brake. The only was to get it would be to remove my parking brake, which isn't happening 'cause it's not even my car. Anyway I didn't wanna skip the hash so I went the local shop and spent what money I had ($10) on a new pipe. :eek:

2. haha, Awesome pickup man.. new pipe and great hash? Sounds like all good!
    How did the session go?

3. Thanks man
    I smoked one of those small pieces to my dome and it lasted forever
    I got ripped :smoking:

4. damn thats sweet. around here I cant find a pipe for less than $20

5. you're constantly gonna have to clan the middle part G. but the hash looks great man, nice price too!

6. thats a nice spoon for that price ive got one really similar even down to the design for $6. how long is it? mine is just under 2.5 inches.

7. Not bad at all for $10, the bubble hash that was going around my area awhile ago was much more smooth and dark, very sticky too, not sure what quality bubble hash looks like though, but it was $40 a gram, im not gonna buy that when i can a quater for $10 more. You might wanna think about getting that pipe out of their eventually, if it was used a lot and not cleaned im guessing it would smell strong enough to alert a drug dog, the cops would love to rip apart your parking brake to get a bust.

8. my friend has the EXACT same peice just a little diff color same spirals and shit tho and it ran him like 14 or 13 so u got some nice stuff

9. Most glass around here is much more expensive than that. the only place you can really get a decent price is 45 minutes away :mad:

Around here that could probably have been anywhere from 25 - 35. Nice score.

10. Trust me, I want to, I just don't know how.

Yeah it's around 3 inches.

Thanks guys

11. beautiful pipe, nice hash! +rep

12. Wow crystals in your hash! Cool! Check this out:

Dr.GreeenTHUMB says, "Hey there, try this recipe! THis stuff works! And if you've got stems laying about or seeds, let me show you how to get some killer Kief Hash from them! THAT'S RIGHT! PURE KIEF THC FROM YOUR STEMS!"

go here:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-...ml#post4038128

and remember, Save your stems!

13. #13 Majik90, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009

Green...how did u find this thread its from fuckin november lmao, and no he didnt put crystals in his hash, he just has real, good hash...... not pressed plant matter/stems/minimal thc obtained from your long unnecessary guide.

If u think im mean, look at his threads...this guy doesnt know what hes doing/talking about

edit: the fuckin guy talks in the 3rd person...cmon....he aint right lol

14. i'd like to have some hash right about now..
    man, i was sposed to make some bho today but we got wayyy side tracked.