Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Piece and G13 pickup ~Lots of pics, 56k no way~

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by crasstastic, Dec 6, 2007.

1. I've come to the realization that I will probably never be satisfied, no matter how many pieces i have. Picked this up today from trails; .5g bowl, and hits smooth. not too thin not too heavy on the glass thickness. set me back $70

[image removed...dont need my mail in the moneyshot ;)]

[​IMG]

love the colors

[​IMG]

little bit of flash distortion, but you can see how cool those blobs are!

[​IMG]

the front

[​IMG]

empty bowl

[​IMG]

just like magic...

-----------------------------

As for the bud, I was expecting more kush, but to my surprise G13 which I've never had before. very dense, small buds running up the stems. I'm guessing thats a good indicator that the plant was part of a SoG operation or LST? my boy had a couple zips and all of the buds were long and compact like mine. $65/8th which is a bit steep but worth it to me. Has very little taste, oddly enough, and is a real heavy hitter...and a creeper, too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. very nice pipe.

3. + rep

thats a beautiful piece and some delicious looking dank

enjoy :smoke:

4. damn nice piece, and excellent bud.

5. I thought G13 wasn't a real strain?

6. Looks good to me.

7. The strain is very real, however the story that it's a goverment strain that got saved by some guy is bs.

8. nice bud, but aint $70 a little much for a pipe? my mate has a similar one(very very thick) he got from a fair for £3.

9. i think you payed a bit much for the pipe. my roommate has pretty much the exact same one and he payed around $45. either way, good spoon. now go burn dem nugs

10. actually, now that I see the light dichro. that price is about right. haha my bad man

11. I would pay $70 for that baby.

Its hard to judge if a piece is "worth" the money because it all depends on the vibes you get holding the baby.

Sweet everything! Enjoy yourself

12. nice pickup man, it bugs me how so many buds are tagged with the same strain name... that g13 looks way different (and better, and more expensive) than the "g13" ive seen from the detroit area.... and probably neither of them look like the g13 haze at this year's cannabis cup

13. yeah, its hard to tell unless you know the grower or have enough experience with the strain. Personally, kushes and trainwreck are the only strains i can really discern

and like I said, I know the price is steep on the pipe, but I got the money and I love how it looks. the dichrome gives a nice sparkling accent. I love subtle details like those

14. Nice stuff man. I've had some G13 that looked exactly like that, and it was unbelievable. The quarter O I bought was made up of only 3 nuggets.

15. you get what you pay for. thats one of the spoons i have ever seen, but also one of the most expensive. but then again i would rather have 1 really nice spoon for 70 then buying 2 or 3 over a few years and have 3 average spoons.

name brand dank never comes around my area, looks very tasty

16. Sick piece man, I like the colors.

17. its amazing

18. Sweet piece and nice bud bro. Toke on.

19. ditto... im lovin the mouthpiece. and is that REAL G13? i thought that shit was an urban legend

20. I have no idea. the smell is very earthy and it tastes the same, but it doesn't really have much taste. its def dankity dank though