new piece and chron

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by ludachris, Jun 12, 2004.

1. i roll blunts with same technique i roll j's with. first u gotta split it and empty all tobacco, and the outside layer of cigar.
    from there i put syrup or honey on interior of cigar, then add weed and roll like a j
    check
    http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36188
    for a quick joint rolling guide i made

2. what do u mean?

3. nice L man, i'd love to smoke that with you. the way we roll blunts here...we unravel the outer leaf, and crack the inner leaf in a straight line. roll with the inner leaf like a joint and lick it shut, then rewrap the outer leaf around it.

4. nice shit man ive had that weed before its very good! oh and you said you bought filters? are those the turtle things? in NC we call them roaches

5. yep its the turtle things. we dont call them roaches until the j is smoked, the shit u end up with is a roach

6. What you can do if the bowl is too small, is take a huge chunk of weed, and put it in the bowl with the top sticking out the top of the bowl. Then using your thumb, just cram it down into the bowl. Keep shoving and cramming it in, untill the whole chunk is in there. Then when you light up, you should get like 25 incredable strong hits. PS. dont break the glass when your shoving the weed in.

7. why not just pack multiple bowls?

is it really that hard to pack another one?

8. no,but it seems that the bowl is always cashed too soon. i still pack multiple bowls when i blaze though