new piece and chron

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by ludachris, Jun 12, 2004.

1. well, i lost my spoon, so i decided to get a new one. i got this spoon, the papers and filters all for $13 canadian.

Attached Files:

• 05.jpg
      05.jpg
      File size:
      56 KB
      Views:
  2. heres some new bud, and a B i rolled to test it out

Attached Files:

• 04.jpg
      04.jpg
      File size:
      71.5 KB
      Views:
  3. one last pic

Attached Files:

• 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      File size:
      72.1 KB
      Views:
  4. that looks fuckin amazing. happy tokin, bud.

5. those are some tasty looking nuggets, enjoy

6. thats it, im packin my bag(gies). CANADA HERE ME COMES =)

7. holy shits man! good deal. and good lookin bud

8. that piece looks very nice, im thinking of buying myself one. :)

9. if ur serious, u wont regret it, i love this place

it hits really good, and the glass is thick and of good quality. only thing is the bowl is a bit small

10. almost all of spoons' bowls are too small.

11. that is some green green. very nice.

12. shit, i wanna be able to roll a blunt like that. i wanna be able to roll a kickass joint too....i've heard everybody talk about www.everybodydoesit.com to check out videos, but i dont see one for blunt rolling. some of u pros at that shit gotta help a brother out!

13. that looks like some really good bud, and nice blunt

14. I like how the papers says Cannabis then it says cigarette rolling paper. LOL. Nice bud and blunt and piece, have fun with that.

15. 13$? That's fucking amazing. A nice glass pipe up here is at least 25 dollars. Where do you live, Alberta, BC? Cool papers as well. Bob Marleys are the best IMO. I also like the blunt you got going there, it's phat. One of my favourite ways to smoke, it leaves a sweet taste.

16. it was priced at 20, but i give the head shop all my business, so they gave me a deal kinda as a token of appreciation. yes i live in alberta, im lookin into moving to Vancouver island soon, just because the winters arent as cold. summer is about the same temps. and i only use those o cannabis papers for bigger joints (theyre 1 1/2) . i will be using nothing but those papers on canada day, gotta be patriotic. and swaenK, i notice ur from alberta too, if u are ever in edmonton check out Shell Shock, best priced head shop ive ever seen

17. Nice deal on the piece. It's pretty slick.

and props on the blunt, that's a nice roll.

Props on the bud too :p

Those are some sick nugs.

I definitely know where im goin if that damn draft bill gets passed...

18. ..any help?

19. Just practice. Buy a box of Swisher Sweets and a half oz and just sit down and roll. Nothing helps more than practice.

Grasscity Deals Near You