1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

new piece and chron

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by ludachris, Jun 12, 2004.

1. well, i lost my spoon, so i decided to get a new one. i got this spoon, the papers and filters all for $13 canadian.

Attached Files:

• 05.jpg
      05.jpg
      File size:
      56 KB
      Views:
  2. heres some new bud, and a B i rolled to test it out

Attached Files:

• 04.jpg
      04.jpg
      File size:
      71.5 KB
      Views:
  3. one last pic

Attached Files:

• 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      File size:
      72.1 KB
      Views:
  4. that looks fuckin amazing. happy tokin, bud.

5. those are some tasty looking nuggets, enjoy

6. thats it, im packin my bag(gies). CANADA HERE ME COMES =)

7. holy shits man! good deal. and good lookin bud

8. that piece looks very nice, im thinking of buying myself one. :)

9. if ur serious, u wont regret it, i love this place

it hits really good, and the glass is thick and of good quality. only thing is the bowl is a bit small

10. almost all of spoons' bowls are too small.

11. that is some green green. very nice.

12. shit, i wanna be able to roll a blunt like that. i wanna be able to roll a kickass joint too....i've heard everybody talk about www.everybodydoesit.com to check out videos, but i dont see one for blunt rolling. some of u pros at that shit gotta help a brother out!

13. that looks like some really good bud, and nice blunt

14. I like how the papers says Cannabis then it says cigarette rolling paper. LOL. Nice bud and blunt and piece, have fun with that.

15. 13$? That's fucking amazing. A nice glass pipe up here is at least 25 dollars. Where do you live, Alberta, BC? Cool papers as well. Bob Marleys are the best IMO. I also like the blunt you got going there, it's phat. One of my favourite ways to smoke, it leaves a sweet taste.

16. it was priced at 20, but i give the head shop all my business, so they gave me a deal kinda as a token of appreciation. yes i live in alberta, im lookin into moving to Vancouver island soon, just because the winters arent as cold. summer is about the same temps. and i only use those o cannabis papers for bigger joints (theyre 1 1/2) . i will be using nothing but those papers on canada day, gotta be patriotic. and swaenK, i notice ur from alberta too, if u are ever in edmonton check out Shell Shock, best priced head shop ive ever seen

17. Nice deal on the piece. It's pretty slick.

and props on the blunt, that's a nice roll.

Props on the bud too :p

Those are some sick nugs.

I definitely know where im goin if that damn draft bill gets passed...

18. ..any help?

19. Just practice. Buy a box of Swisher Sweets and a half oz and just sit down and roll. Nothing helps more than practice.

Grasscity Deals Near You