New piece, $25 custom glass!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by chipperrr, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Nice man. Ill be posting a pic of my peice soon. Check it out. I cant imagine how tweaky that must be smoking that thing. Kinda psychedelic lookin'.

2. hell ya dude, its SICK and for such a great price... very satisfied.

3. thats the only thing that matters dude. who gives a fuck what other people say about your piece.

Unless its a nice comment, then you should care what they say. =O:smoke::smoke:
    toke up man

4. I would pay $25 for that any day.
    Really digging the colors, Steal

5. Looks very cool.

6. thanks guys!

yah it really is a great deal.

7. nice pipe man but just to let you know it is prodo glass man not custom glass, but thats OK it looks nice and thick, have fun with it.

*edit, Didnt mean to come of as an ass

8. Someone been drinking some hateraid. Custom or not the pipe is sick.

9. wow.. thats a dank pipe... wheres it from? only 25?

10. If you don't believe the guy that it's custom go to the website. It clearly says custom at the top navigation bar where you can describe exactly what you want, color, size etc...

11. shit, thats a great piece of glass you have there man. Ive been having a hard time finding spoons with like, long, thick necks on them like that one.

for 25 you totally got it for a steal. (my local smokers friendly sells shitty spoons for 45 because they are the only legit seller in like 30 miles )

12. thats a dope piece.

13. the order is custom.

the pipe is badass. way better looking than the bubbler i just bought for 25

op you get a custom pipe when you go to a glassblower and be like you make me a pipe

it's a pretty epic event

14. definately a sick pipe, man. I love the colors in it! I'd buy that shit *thumbs up*

15. Glass doesn't have to be made by an crazy artist to be custom. Look up the word custom in a dictionary if you don't know what it means.

All you guys talking shit are whack. So what if it's india glass. He got what he wanted.

I think it's really cool that you got a peice made for so cheap. Even if it's just like stuff at bad shops, you can still get it exactly how you'd like.

16. dude that is the same picture as the one of it online that i could buy if i wanted, GC needs to get rid of some of these people who have no idea what they are talking about. It happens in every post now.