new pictures

Discussion in 'General' started by sirene, Apr 2, 2004.

1. okay i've seen it everywhere, what the frick does stml mean???

2. Short term memory loss.

3. thank you. lol now i can laugh;)!

4. I've always wondered what IMO means.. someone clear it up please!

5. in my opinion...

6. in my opinion. i think that's what it means lol but i'm not really one to ask lol;)

7. http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/anathriel/new_008.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/anathriel/me10.jpg

Here yah go :) Im posting more in the art section. Because there a bit different than just normal pictures.

As for the am I pretty or not question floating around in here .... uhhh ... I think im pretty. I mean, I have those things that I dont like you know ... but on the whole I think im ok. Every girl needs to feel that way about her self. Women are beautiful. Toyotuhhhh , its people like you who really f*** that up for people. Way to go. Not only did you just alienate yourself from many PRETTY girls, but you also made people who just wanted to befriend you think your an egotistical f***. Thats sucks dude :(

Thanks guys, for sticking up for me. Even though im not pamela anderson ... its clear that guys around here dont just hold girls to that standard. Thats why I ONLY date stoner guys. They tend to be less "frat daddy" ... (no offense if your in a frat :p )

<3,
    Sirene

8. Yep, your allowed into the city. :)

and she smokes too what a catch im sure shell make some fella lucky.

welcome

9. ahahahaha. i would never date a girl that i met online. especially grasscity.com. hahahahahaha

10. hey ... friends online is not the same thing as dating dude. Why do you even post here, if you dont care about anyone but yourself ...... forums are usually made up of people who want to converse ... not just talk to themselves :p

<3,
    Sirene

11. ^^^^^^I Like This Girl^^^^^^. real good attitude and yes i do believe that you are very pretty. And i wouldn't even bother to listin to that "Toyotuhhhh" guy i dont think he knows what he's talkin bout.

12. Come on guy SHes a beautiful red head. Now how rare is that!!!??? BTW, nice quote from a good movie.

13. i agree with toyotauhhh.

i mean shes okay at best. but everyone is all like.."you're beautiful" blah blahl blah...

common now.

14. well, watever guys, i think shes cool :p

15. shes definatly cool i already said that im just saying i dont really find her that attractive. if im the closed minded one, why cant you accept more than one opinion? thank you d2000

16. I think everyone should stop fighting about this, we should all get along and all agree she's a cute girl. If you all smoke so much then why do all of you have your panties in a bunch. Just chill and discuss something else like how beautiful the weather is for growing now (At least in Florida). personally I think shes cute with a positive attitude. Nobody has to defend her she showed us herself she can do that so lets all get along and talk about what this site is really about, Smokin MJ.

17. cool, you cool, sirene. keep it up. man i wish i had a girl friend that smokes. tell your boy friend that he is really lucky.
    peace