new pictures of dank!!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by sENCINITAS, Feb 16, 2004.

1. whats up everyone, i'm new here... and i hail from sencinitas, so cal..

we've had a lot of dank around here lately.. and heres some pics of some of it

1st pic: california big bud

i dont know if its possible to post more than 1 pic per thread.. so if it is. i'm sorry cuz i dont know how

edit: make sure to check out the second page too,, i will post some pictures from yesterday and today on the 2nd page

Attached Files:

2. shishkaberry

Attached Files:

• aa.jpg
      aa.jpg
      File size:
      84 KB
      Views:
  3. bubbler with fat nug of betsy

Attached Files:

4. glass graveyard fishtank

i have a lot more photos of the last Hp i got.... i will post them as soon as i get my digi cam back from my friend

Attached Files:

5. damn man that bubbler is killer. how much did that send u back?

6. Nice glass and nice bud. That Fish tank is cool as hell, great idea! Any fish in there?

7. That's straight schwag bro.

Hah, just playing man. Killer buds. That bubbler is so nice too. Looks smooth.

8. k i was just about too say how the hell is that schwag. yeah nice piece and buds how much did the bubbler set u back?

9. That fishtank is an awesome idea man! I think I might have to try that sometime.....

10. hey sENCINITAS

you live in Encinitas?

im in carlsbad

those look like some pretty dank buds

(hook ups are not permitted on the forums.....Sid)

11. nice nice nice we get sum dank around here but less hairs for crystals

12. whats up all

the bub was listed for 1300 but paid 300

yea this fishtank has a lot of fish in it, there used to be a lot of bigger ones (oscars, a jack dempsy) but all fought too much so we decided to just stick with a lot of smaller ones (my friend is the fish expert though)

synopsis yeah i'm in encinitas i will pm you

13. 1 that bud is absolutely gross its so dank and 2 that is the single phattest bubbler Ive ever seen!!!!!!!

14. are you irie in so cal on four twenty times?

15. Man, that water grave yard is sweet. Plus is always reminds you of what can happen.

16. yeah every time we look in there it brings back memories of the fun we used to have with those pieces

yes i am irie in so cal from 420T

to make it even better.. i forgot to mention that the bubbler is a double per... and we all know what that means... (milky fuckin hits!!)

17. Jerome Baker one of a kind nug jug... youd have to see it in person to completely appreciate the immense amount of detail in it

Attached Files:

18. nug of sweet tooth

Attached Files:

19. bigger nug of sweet tooth

Attached Files: