New pictures are here!!!!!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by Pothead Pete, Oct 13, 2003.

1. I am section 56 exempt so I have nothing to worry about. I grow for my own personal use. It is a medical neccessity and my life depends on GREAT results. I pride myself in my plants and am constantly trying to improve both my growing and curing techniques!!! Any ways on with the show......First up is a Donkey Dick which I started from seeds from a kind donation from one of the generous members of the Grasscity community....

Attached Files:

2. Isn't she wonderful,

Attached Files:

3. She is 3 weeks away from harvest

Attached Files:

4. when it comes to photos. I'll try for another closeup,here goes,,,,

Attached Files:

5. also started from seed acbout 3 months ago because of a kind and generous member of the Grasscity community!!!

Attached Files:

6. I also am growing a Hindu Kush female. She is to be harvested on November 5th or thereabouts...

Attached Files:

7. She is 6 ft tall and is bursting at the seams. And does she ever smell. The whole house smells of her beauty,,,,,,,

Attached Files:

8. I am legal so I don't care if anyone sees my picture. I am not breaking any laws. As you can see I am allowed to grow and possess my own cannabis!!!

Attached Files:

9. Lookin' good Pete. :D I was wondering what you'd been up too, hadn't seen you on the boards in awhile. Enjoy that great bud!

10. I haven't really been motivated to do anything for a while. I also go to Treating yourself.com. The people there are really nice.My health has improved because of my exemption.No stress.Well not on that end anyways.It is good to be able to post some pics and share my knowledge of not only the Cannabis plant but also other things like getting a section 56(as I think the poor people of Canada are in a rock between a hard place,i.e. The Canadian Medical Association recently sent a memorandum to all Canadian doctors advising them under no circumstasnces to sign for peoples exemptions.).PEACE!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

11. nice pics .....good work...

12. niice work hope they do you good ;)

-peace-

13. Just curious, what illness/es do you suffer from? I've been doing a little bit of research on medicinal lately, because for the past few years, I've had killer headaches, tons of anxiety and stress. I'm trying to learn a bit about the stuff, because I think I might be a legitmate candidate for medicinal marijuana.

14. wow those are really nice pete. best looking non corporate medicine I have seen

15. Nice shit man, keep up the good work, and if you haven't tried it already, KUSH is one hell of a cerebral high, have tons of fun with that!

16. I am HIV and Hepatitus C positive. I need to take a lot of pills to stay healthy and marijuana allows me to take all my pills on time every day. I have good and bad days and I usually smoke at least 5 joints a day or hits from my one hit wonder. Pot has saved me from death. I love the plant!!!!PEACE!!!!

Attached Files:

17. HIGH All, aaahhhhhhh it's nice to see the kids in another enviroment...wonderfull Pothead Pete!!!! Some nice Buds!!!!! As you know I've been gone awhile and might have missed what your feeding them?
    Been to treatyourself.com and can't believe I never became a member there.....seems like a nice place with some growers who know what they're doing.
    Been playing with some other strains and well.....PM me.

18. I feed them Schult Expert Gardener all purpose 10 15 10 liquid for vegetative growth and Schultz Expert Gardener Bloom Plus 5 30 5 for flowering. I flush the last 7 to 8 days before harvest. This gets rid of all that ferty taste!!!PEACE!!

19. You should grow organic it makes the smoke better and gives you more healthy plants done right. And no need to flush. Also i think that soil container is a bit small for that DD plant.

20. HIGH All, yes I would agree that pot is too small.......love to see it in a 5gl Bucket!!! Some people don't have the room so they grow what they can in.