New pics of my auto flower.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, Sep 8, 2016.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

Grown with miracle soil and no nutrients under 3,63watt CFL lights

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looking healthy and nice, good job so far..

3. Thanks buddy, she's growing good.

4. Hey guys, I have a question about how much longer it should take until harvest.

I'm growing under cfl's but they are the really big cfl's so they have plenty of light. It's 3 weeks old now and the plant should be ready to harvest in 8 to 9 weeks. Do you guys think my plant will be done by then?

It just turned 3 weeks old and it does look very big for 3 weeks.

5. Long way from harvest, it looks like its still vegging. Can you throw it outside? You'll get more bud that way , Autos need alot of light.

6. It's an auto and it says it takes 8 to 9 weeks to harvest and it's already 3 weeks old. I know it won't be ready to harvest in 8 to 9 weeks. Prolly 10 to 11 weeks so I only have about 7 more weeks until she's done.

I've never taken my plants outside. They have plenty of light so that's not an issue. Thanks for replying buddy.

• Like Like x 1
  7. subbed, awaiting some beans with a free auto never grown them before, looking good

8. Autos are awesome! I have a tent full of them and boy are they exciting mine are 2 weeks old and shooting pistils everywhere already.

9. Thanks man, growing auto's is perfect for indoor growers with limited space. You can get auto's on sites that will grow only 12 inches and you can get some that will grow a lot more than that, well not too much more I think.
    The best thing is, it only takes 8 weeks to harvest. It takes double the time to harvest a regular plant.

10. Mine are 3 weeks old and they aren't shooting pistils everywhere. What kind of lights do you use?
    Your's are growing way faster than mine.

11. I'm running a 1000 watt dual ballast HID inside a 8ft long by 7ft tall by 4 1/2ft wide. I've grown photoperiods for years now and decided to try a run with autoflowers. So far no complaints they are super fast growing and I just threw 4 more down probably gonna throw another 3-4 more down.

12. I harvest my clones every ten weeks. Keeping them short is also not a problem. 20150415_223002.jpg easy peezy brother. Autos can get big , ive seen 4 foot autos.

13. Yeah autos can get huge! I've got a few genetics by Dutch passion that are supposed to reach 3-4foot tall

• Like Like x 1
  14. The reason I shy away from autos is simply because I cant keep them. Autos are a breeders dream, they keep the customer spending money.

15. Your 100% right, but in the long run still save money over buying. I've done photos forever now, autoflowers are a nice change up for me and new plant biology to learn.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Autos are the shit for a mid season outdoor crop. Throw them outside late April and harvest sometime in july.

17. You said it's still vegging. I never got a clear answer from this question, when does an autoflower go into flowering stage. I know you keep the same light schedule for the whole grow.

18. How old is that plant and is it still in the veg stage? What kind of lights do you use? Nice lookin plant by the way bro.

• Like Like x 1
  19. #19 Debo187/211, Sep 9, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    Thank you.. that's was a clone I took vegged for 2 or three weeks, I take big clones though. 20160815_201730.jpg

20. I think that auto still has another 8 weeks.Imo.