New pickups. El Hefe double layer slide + Liquid Circ bubbler.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Just619, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Just got back from the LHS. Got a nice little Liquid Glass Circ bubbler. Never heard of the company but it came with a shipment of Headford/Ben Wilson bubblers. Also came with a very professional disc diffused slide that looks like a wilson made it. Also has a nice recessed gong joint. Very bitchen

I also picked up an El Hefe double layer worked slide that has a really sick black joint on it. Enjoy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. that hefe slide and bub is so SICK!!!! i love hefe's work i recently picked up a hefe encasement slide:smoke:

3. I like that bubbler.May I ask how much it cost.

4. :hippie: wow just wow.. i wanna see that thing milk.. Beautiful piece bro

5. I paid 150 for the bubb and that dd slide. Using it as the oil rig atm, fucking ripped my dome back lol

6. Two sick pickups for sure.

7. I would totally pay 150 for that.. Sick pickup bro

8. I like it.I need to get me a nice bubbler.I might get something like that but with some color.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCnp4W0n38k]YouTube - Liquid Glass Circ bubbler[/ame]

Need to figure out water levels. I had it stacking to the mouthpiece the first go around before I changed the agua

10. :bolt:Dude that thing fuckin rips... Mad props on the buy bro!

11. I want your glass

12. ya pieces are always the shiniest I see lol. They be glistenin