Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pickup Unnamed oz.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bringindafunk, Feb 18, 2009.

1. #21 ratchet, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    Truest statement ive ever heard lmao
    color is better than the plain black and white shit. :smoke:

Thats a sick piece in my opinion. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it?

2. Looks like some nice buds, i have to roll me a fat doobie of that. Bong looks fun, id love to rip it.

3. :hello: wooooohoo haha. i got it in cleveland, ohio. it was the last stop to find something from my best friend (who was buying it for my birthday....) we saw this beauty and we looked at each other and bought it.

backstory: I bought her a dvd collection thing (for her birthday) that was rare and hard to find (and ...$40 hahah). well not too exciting but whatever.

hm. i just tried to smoke .2 g and i had the goal to finish it and i... can't. and i still have like ... 95% of the bowl left! :smoke:

4. Anything with a backstory makes it that much better lol
    Damn good luck with that that thing looks like it hits hard, i can only imagine what it really does...