Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new pickup - some sort of kush (green thumb?) - bud on grinder picture, lots of hairs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jerzilla, May 22, 2009.

1. how much did you pay for it? how much you get?

it looks real good..

2. Damn!!! That bud looks so delicious!!!

3. can you describe smell/taste/high?
    =)

looks pretty good

4. Beautiful bud, great colour :wave:
    Sick Ti Spacecase too

5. yes very nice kush. i had some og that looked very similar to your kush. nice spacecase as well.:smoke:

6. ,mmm keif on the spacecase... and nice nugget

7. everyone you are mistaken!, it is not a space case... it's a titanium chromium crusher 2.5

its practically the same as the space case though.... sharpstones still using aluminum and reports of metal flakes after extended use are still arising..

anyways mine was $20 on ebay... i dont think its worth paying $100 for a space case

8. i just went with everyone.... I have a sharpstone and haven't had any problems, same size as your crusher. mine was 25. I think any of those 3 grinders will be good no matter what IMHO.

9. yeah i got my sharpstone for 35 at a head shop. 2.5 inches. your grinder is pretty much the same thing. they the best:D

10. i agree i'd be fine with any of the three...

11. $120 CAD for 1/2 oz

1/4 of this, 1/4 of another strain

[​IMG]

12. that bud looks like i should be holding it in my palm and promising mr. wonka that i wont tell anybody about his gobstoppers.:D

looks delicious bro!

13. Green Thumb Kush
    and
    Master Purple Kush

is what they're calling em...

14. Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

15. beautiful bud mate, good prices, is it stickyyyyyy?

16. more crispy/crystalline but i dont really handle it with my fingers too much

17. been smoking out of the hand grenade today

[​IMG]