New pickup: SG Sovereignty triple chamber dual 8-arm rasta worked percs [PICS]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dope_roor, May 28, 2009.

1. thank you very much! means alot coming from ya! :bongin:

thanks! i just talked to preston and it seems that he's ran out of rasta inlines and wont be making any more... so the pressure's on to scoop that one up! :smoking:

2. That looks gorgeous! One of Preston's rastalines would turn it from awesome to supermegaultratriplesweet.

3. wish my SG label coulda been like that! i have a yellow label tube with black label AC but wow that looks classy as hell!

are those perc arms fused or not? i cant tell from the pictures

4. SG glass is so fuckin classy looking man, awesome tube you got there.

5. wow i jus posted my new one and then noticed this guy ....damn thing is clean

6. I REALLY wish they sold some SG stuff on the East Coast, its such a shame i don't think ill ever be able to get that ash catcher i want :(

7. ^pm me dude, im in New Jersey and i LOVE my SG tube and AC combo!

8. dc think you could send me that pm too? thanks man

9. go to providence

10. Beautiful piece. I am anticipating the milk. Do me a favor when you post can you send me a pm.

11. Digging the Sovereignty man, definitely a nice buy.

12. #32 dope_roor, May 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2009
    went through many bowls with my girl trying to get the perfect shot :smoking: see how much I care about you guys? :p

some nice blueberry and trainwreck:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[ame=http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/dope_roor/?action=view&current=Movie.flv][​IMG][/ame]

:bongin:

13. did you just buy that bearclaw bub too?? im not going to mention where, you shouldnt either.. but i recognized the username and i was curious..

14. Very nice. I love the bowl in peticular, overall its one of the most sexy bongs ever. Congratulations, knock on wood that you'll have that beast for years to come.

15. #35 dope_roor, May 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2009
    nope i think you got my screenname mixed up :p

16. lol dcallstar - he's in ca :)

op- I know where you got that SG, nice pickup dude. I'm waiting for the next shipment in...;)

17. so am i. watch yourself hpi. haha. soveriegnty kills it.

18. wanna be my new best bud:smoke::smoke: sick pickup bro i know wut u mean by glass addiction

+rep

19. :) so am I hahaha I can see it now... a grasscity.com in store brawl for the last SG

damn sandiego420 for snatching up gridlines! lol

20. Very very very very every fucking nice just wow :hello::hello: