Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pickup. Red Hair Everywhere.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by R420, Sep 15, 2009.

1. New pickup. VERY dense. I've never smoked a sativa this strong. Sorry about the pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. You lucky kid with a sativa.

Nice

3. Wow, nice. It pretty much looks like that nugget is just a bunch of trichomes.

Enjoy :D

4. Not sure if I like it as much as the indo around here. Makes me feel like I'm on coke.

5. all u got was a nug?

6. Yeah, just a g.

7. Please learn how to crop your pictures: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E_C5ckMDgg]crop[/ame]

Nug looks good though, yeah does look very dense.

8. Nice nug.
    I would have to swear that you were me, I have the same keyboard, mouse, and mousepad...

9. Lets see some pics

10. friend is borrowing the Sidewinder, and my other stuff is quite dirty, but lol. Not to mention i do not have any nice bud to put in the picture, lol.

11. Looks fire I wanna try lool

12. I looked at who posted this and then when I read the post, I swear The Dude's voice read, "Come on Walter, learn to fuckin' crop your pictures, man."