Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pickup: Purple Trainwreck + Pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MR. widow, Aug 12, 2008.

1. I picked up about 4 gs for $60 (Although I only show the rest of it, for reasons only certain members would know). My guy said its called Purple Trainwreck. It looks kinda like the trainwreck I once had, but it tastes different, and has adozen times as many red hairs on it. The buds look kinda red from like a foot or more a way, this is probably do to the buds having purple, orange, red, and green in it. There are little spots of purple everywhere, and there seems to be more red/orange hairs than green leaves! The buds smell kinda fruity, but a nice floral smell could also describe it. The high is nice, and allows you to have a pretty clear mind.

Attached Files:

2. fucking ******

+rep

3. Damn! You better be picking up more of that soon. I need to try it.

4. absolute boomting!

5. dank nuggiez

6. Its got me walking into furniture, losing wallets and keys and shit.

7. thats some pretty dank lookin shit lol

8. damn! looks like the trainwreck I picked up last week but PURPLE. Ha those are some blazin nugz enjoy. :smoke:

9. you said it brother