Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pickup ~Orange Kush~Pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by crasstastic, Nov 24, 2007.

1. traded an 1/8 of my hawaiian for some Orange Kush which is a definite heavy hitter. Potent bud that stinks up the room, and tastes very sour. DELICIOUS!

[​IMG]
    couple nug shots

[​IMG]
    so sparkly!

[​IMG]
    Even better!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    inside that dense kushiness

[​IMG]
    And again

Hope you enjoyed! :smoking::smoking:

2. Wow. Very beautiful and clear pics. Looks yummy! Smoke a bowl for me :smoke:

3. Kudos to the grower.

I'm smoking brickweed right now. Its disgusting, but its all I could get at the time.

4. Looks really sparkly, like the StrawBerry Cough I just got. Jeeeeezuz.

5. damn that looks kinda like the 2 ozs i copped on monday

but yours is a bit more crystally

i just smoked some through my roor..im retarted

6. just looking at those pics makes me hungry :yummy:

7. damn nice budha.

8. *shameless bump* :hello::smoke::smoke::hello:

this stuff is so dense! no joke, the bud in these pics weighs to only .11g

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

empty bowl w/ screen. on average to the top of this bowl (not overflowing) is .35g

[​IMG]

little more than 1/2 the bowl is full...

[edit]:
    VVVVVVV its actually a beat up old nikon coolpix2000. only 2megapixels

9. you have a really really nice camera too dude...

10. kush if i've ever seen any

11. i wish i could get dank like that around where i live

12. damn, that looks dank. i just got some orange kush myself, really enjoying it. so delicious

13. ok well i bought a g of orange kush a while ago and i was wondering if it was real or not

well the smoke kinda smelled like skunk and it did with the bag away from your nose

and it tasted pretty fruity ish

it broke up really nice too

is that kinda what yours is like?

14. Hells yeah! Thats the muthafucken dank! w0rd!:)

15. this stuff smells sour, only way to describe it. it tastes sour and after a bowl, my room smells, well...sour. sort of citrus-y, i guess

definitely no skunk to it, though

[edit]: and no, its not that easy to break up. Every time i've gotten kush its been kushy....like a stress ball, real dense and you can pinch it and it expands back out again. very sticky as well

16. Yeah those nuggets got me wanting to blaze. Nice pickup.

17. yah dude well it did taste a lil sour now that you described it and it did break up like that i was high when i typed the last thing and am now, but yah

18. looks fucking delicious!!! I could use some good bud right now

19. aghhh sometimes i wonder how all this evolved from a simple weed. and like seriously wtf is up w/ man. was he honestly so curiouse that he was like "hey...im gonna put it in a hallow chamber and apply fire to it and suck and inhale the crazy grey shit that comes out and see what happens" aghh sorry im high.

20. Orange kush is definately a top smoke. Shit really sneaks up on you, to.