Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pickup: More Hindu Kush *Pics*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by eleven357, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Well I picked up another half ounce of that lovely Hindu Kush. Between Hindu Kush and Bubba Kush, I prefer Hindu. Anyways these buds are great, dense, and covered with crystals. Couch lock type high. You have to be careful with this shit when you have food within arms length from you. The munchies come hard and strong an hour or so into the high. Anyways I hope you guys like the pics of the weed.

Hindu Kush (I know what you are thinking. But this weed is that good)

click on the thumbnails for a more detailed view

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:hello:Smoke More Pot!:hello:

2. Ahhhhh kushhhh! NIce dank.

3. that shit looks so dank. Kush will put u on the couch though.

4. damn. around here there is some dank shit but its never name brands. I picked up some dank shit today and when i gave it to my boy i told tim to tell everyone its called " Anal Leakage" were starting to make up wack names for all this shit and see if people believe it LOL

5. Dude loves his kush! LOL!

Nugs look dank as shit, as usual... Kush isn't my thing, though. I prefer a good Haze, myself :D

6. Good looking kush dog. Get blown. Im puffing some OG and watching UFC77, got 2 12 packs of coronas too. Lets puff puff pass homie <3

7. damn i looovvee kush knock u on your ass for sure lol

8. Wow thats some nice stuff.

9. Very nice looking nugs. I was able to grab a 1/4 of hindu kush last week...it was pretty good. Knocked on my ass for awhile, just rolling J after J

10. Nice pick up man!! Is Hindu more couch lock than Bubba? Or are they about the same?

11. I would say the Hindu is a little bit stronger in my opinion.:D

12. haha i can't +rep you anymore.
    shit looks dank, nice bud.

13. Well I am smoking bong hits out of my roor.de and its very enjoyable. lol. I am so stoned I can barely type.

14. I just finished growing my Purple Kush. Got a nice 6lbs dry. Very happy :D

15. Hell yeah man! I got some hindu just a month back from a guy my buddy knew. It took me about half an hour to get to his place but that bud was well worth it. Enjoy it man, hindu is some of the dankest bud.

16. the original kush.... i've smoked cali kush and blueberry kush, but never the original hindu kush i'll bet it puts u out like a light! enjoy that shit!

17. looks nice dank and stiackkyyy

18. Props to MediCann.

19. i am green with envy.

lol