NEW PICKUP: ITZA 8 arm to Circ Emperor Bub

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by LiquidDreams, Nov 13, 2009.

1. #1 LiquidDreams, Nov 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009
    My custom ITZA arrived on Wednesday. This thing absolutely rips! The bub plus some G13 pure power and white lady sativa had me wiped out for most of the evening! The worked section on the bub matches a Stone Glass Works fire and ice push I already had very nicely.

In a week or two, I am going to get a fire and ice circ for the first can. I wanted to wait a bit to drop more money for the worked downstem/circ for the first can. That is why I got a plain 8 arm tree in the first can to begin with... so I can upgrade to a worked circ-circ.... enjoy the pics:wave:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With Stone Glass Works Fire and Ice Push Slide, some G13 Pure Power and White Lady Sativa:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Circ in the second can:

[​IMG]

8 arm tree perc:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got Milk?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks real nice dood!

3. Itza nice bub right there

4. Pro smoking tool. How much it run you?

5. Sweet piece on the cover of The Rolling Stone.

6. That's beautiful, man..... Good choice.

7. look at the woofy...:D
    sick bub too:smoking:

8. That thing is awesome. Loving all the photos! People need to follow your example.

+rep

9. pimpin!! yea I'm still trying to find somewhere online that'll have these. Or waiting for ITZA to put them up.

10. #10 LiquidDreams, Nov 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
    I don't think any online place carries them. I just ordered it directly from Itza... if anyone needs their contact info just shoot me a PM and I will be glad to steer you in the right direction. I am sure it is cheaper this way than buying it form a secondary source (online or headshop)

EDIT: Totally forgot Headyglass carries Itza... although when they get their stuff in, it is sold almost instantly.

11. thats a damn nice bubbler, man. +rep

you should post a milk shot video.

12. A family member will be carrying these soon online. Those are really bad ass.

13. Very nice piece dude! +rep

Gotta get myself a super nice bub like that one of these days.

14. Sick bub...

Did you know that Itza was started by a dude who betrayed Toro and stole one of his design books or something to that effect. I wouldn't buy one of his pieces based of that alone.

15. #16 LiquidDreams, Nov 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2009

Not really the place for that and you couldn't be more wrong... but JP/Toro accomplished their goal with you of smearing Itza's name because they are afraid of competition.

The fact that toro lied and bullshitted the entire glass community into thinking they own a patent on fixed stems, is further proof that everything toro says is propaganda and lies.

Not to mention the fiasco on TC about Itza stealing from Toro. More lies and propaganda. Going on a cannabis related site to spew that kind of information rather than going to professional authorities is further proof it was all bullshit.

If you really think JP had a "secret" notebook that was stolen..... well you're an idiot.

:wave:

16. Personally, I could care less. I didn't mean to derail your thread but this is the first time I've seen an Itza thread here so I mentioned it. Carry on.

17. yeah same. first itza piece ive seen

18. Let me check and see if i can post some picturs of Itza glass here. if so i will post some soon.