Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new pickup half O dank (macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by reed935, Aug 1, 2009.

1. update:

just picked up another half O of some dank from my friend that i bought from the other day FOR ONLY 90 canadian!!!!. here are some pics(click the thumbnails for HQ rez)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

just a small pickup from a new person(u know how it goes sample then buy alot if its good)

smells like some skunk, good high, not the best i smoked but 30 for 4 and 90 for a half isnt bad

first pic is of a 3.5 gram nug. sry for no super macros couldnt get any good ones
    [​IMG]
    and this is a quick pic of the last joint ;_;

[​IMG] [​IMG]

im gonna meet some people tomorrow from my first pcikup might have some new pics.

2. Nice bud you have there. I wish I had that over the mango I'm smoking currently. $90cad for a halve...Damn Canadians.:mad:
    what is this?
    [​IMG]

3. i wondered the same thing.... doesnt even look like weed.. the other buds are dank though

4. O_O i didnt notice that...i have no idea hold on.......

LOL it was just a stem with a dried leaf around it

5. so did they stick that in there to fuck with the weight or what....:confused::cool::eek:

6. also... moment of silence for that joint in the update pics

Weedy McJointz
    [2009-2009]

goodnight ...my sweet prince

7. also it weighs like nothing, its just a stem with a dead leaf, definatly not heavy enough to short me out enough for me to be upset

8. killer price! a half like that is about $240 here...

9. Same! Greedy bastards.