Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new pickup::.. GSC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by akaBEARcat, Jan 17, 2014.

1. #1 akaBEARcat, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    Girl scout cookies finally made it to nj. Super stoked! These popcorn buds are super dense, with a piney, earthy, somewhat sweet/sour, almost minty with a hint of fuel maybe. Its really hard to discribe the smell. When broken open the buds are FILLED with crystals. Been using my recycler as a flower piece and it really brings out the flavor suprisingly and not nearly as harse as you would think. Just ordered a new mothership which should be here soon along with a new E-nail.

Attached Files:

2. #2 HighFoSho, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    Great GSC is... well, great.

Crappy GSC is.... uh... crappy.

If we were comparing several different strains, ALL of which had been pampered to the max, then yea', GSC would be a great choice ! Otherwise, the strain itself doesn't mean much.

All of this said ^ I believe the best weed I've ever had, was some totally pampered, original GSC :)

Just from the looks of it, your buds look great though :) Wish I could sample some :)
    Instead, I'm fixing to smoke on some Chronic OG.

3. Look good man nice pick up!

4. Very nice. Looks identical to what i picked up.