Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new pickup. grand daddy purp, og kush(cali shipment)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 70s, May 15, 2009.

1. whats good gc? what i have for you guys is some very nice ganja.

my friend who lives in the bay area shipped me this quarter pound of grand daddy purple. well actually about 3 and 3/4 ounces of gdp and about a quarter of this very dank og kush. he told me it was grown hydroponically. and pver all im very pleased with this smoke. to bad i only had a small sample:(

also i dont have pics of the whole qp but hes sending me some more tommorow so ill update with those pics or just make a new thread depending if its a different strain or not.

pic1: og kush(left) grand daddy purple(right)
    pic2-6: gdp
    (taken with canon powershot A570 IS)

Attached Files:

2. Looks dank bro. I can't wait until you get the whole qp, i'll keep an eye out for that.

3. yeah that probably will be the eye catcher. this shit absolutly reaks of like a dying skunk and fruit. so pungent i cant even keep it in my room, wich is kind of anoying but whatever:rolleyes::bongin:

4. damn 178 views and 1 reply. thats some wack shit

5. post the qp

6. Looks good man. Does your boy go through Fed Ex or UPS? I know that USPS is a no no but want to know what's the easiest.

7. ha looks dank, i wouldnt mind getting shit shipped lol :smoking:

8. pretty wonderful looking marijuana you have there my good friend!

9. i would think the opposite, i have heard priority usps works.

10. Nice, Cali shipments ftw! I love vacuum sealed bags...

11. fedex express is what i use

oh yeah they are very nice except for the fact that once you open it it plasts you with stench. i cant open it in my house anymore for that reason.:bongin:

12. that cali bud look like sum serious shit...those are sum fluffy and dense buds...good job bro:hello:

13. haha yeah thanks man. my boy send me another shipment yesterday so it should be here in a about 2 hours or so. he tells me its far danker than the last shit. im excited to see:hello::bongin:

14. bud just came. 1030 in the morn. i love it:Dhaha

but yeah im gunna open it after i finish eating breakfast. heres a pic of it in the vacuum seal.i think you can tell how dank it is even through the vacumm seal.

Attached Files:

15. heres the rest of the super dank grand daddy. enjoy.:hello::bongin:

Attached Files:

16. We had that shit in ATL about two weeks ago, and getting some more. It was great bud!

17. oh man dankness how much did it cost ya? how about a milk shot :smoking:

18. Im so glad I came back to check this out.:D:D:D
    Super Dank!!!

19. Sick fucking colors on those nugs bro
    Looks very veryyy Purp'ish hahaha