Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new pickup - G.O.D. bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by i hate detroit, Jan 10, 2011.

1. my first experience with this strain. cross of Hawaiian/Purple Haze, and an indica and a Cannabis Cup winner. alot about this strain is pretty different, the smell i dont think i can even describe, if i had to try id say its chocolatey definatly a new scent for my nose. the buds are strangely shaped like these small weird shaped little clusters that seem to go in odd directions. my bedtime indica that is prolly top 5 ive tried for my insomnia so far. packs a very strong body buzz very pleasant i feel like im getting a shoulder rub lol it rocks. very clean taste im a big time cougher and this was pretty easy on the lungs very smooth. got 4 grams for 60 and without a scale i woulda swore it was at least 7 grams.
    overall im a big fan as far as indicas go a 9.1 out of 10 if u come across it give it a try!

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Looks cool, i like the shape, like popcorn with sugar in the cracks.

3. Looks tasty im gona have to swoop some of that up

4. looks nice :smoke:

5. looks nice, ya just because it looked like 7 grams just means the buds super fluffy, that means either it's the strain or it was grown in very very warm temps, bud looks great though!