Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pickup **Fluffy No Name Dank**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MaltedGrapez, Aug 14, 2009.

1. #1 MaltedGrapez, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2009
    I just picked this up, 5g for $80, it was $60/8th.
    It smells fantastic, pungent, sorta sweet.
    These pictures don't do the bud justice, my point-n-shoot just ain't good enough. The bud doesn't look super frosty but I assure you in the light it is very shiny and glimmers--the trichs are there!

Okay, so I smoked a bowl of mostly this stuff on top and some purple wheelchair (indica dominant)) on the bottom of the bowl on my spoon. I'm blazed, faded, its all good. it totally tasted minty, i used a match for the first few hits to try for a clearer tastier hit...think it worked. well... guess im gonna just lay down, got work in da morn'..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the book underneath the weed is called Hippie. If you're a stoner & enjoy drugs and the hippie movement I suggest getting this book!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I made some hamburgers for dinner, thought i'd share
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    those were so fucking delicious, with fresh corn on the cob too wicked good! fuck!

Thanks for checkin' out my pix GC!:gc_rocks:

2. Lovin all those pics dude! Dank in my town has gotten crazy expensive!

3. man that is some awesome stuff...

that food looks like perfect munchies too awesome man :D