Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pickup!! Feel like a little school girl hahahah

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buddytheguy, Aug 2, 2010.

1. #1 buddytheguy, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2010
    im grinding up this bud i picked up and i keep giggling and im so stoked cause im looking at the other buds and its just beautiful, im not even high and im giggling out of excitement hahahahaah

its aLOT better in person
    [​IMG]

2. got any pics?

3. yeah but my camera's terrible, one sec

4. I'm happy for you :p

5. Jealousy ensues...

6. yeah man nice pickup looks like some dank, enjoy the smoke!

7. fatty pick up bro, toke one for me:smoking:

8. it looks better in person ? shit looks like its in HD here can it get ne better lol

9. looks like the same exact stuff that i just had
    goood stuff

10. how much, an 8th?

11. haha why does everybody say their camera sucks then they post like HD smell-o-vision pics

12. damn,you sir,are a lucky man:eek:

13. Quite jealous. Toke up.

14. i thought mine did haha i never use it and the pics look so crappy on the camera but once it gets on the computer they look amazing it seems

so i toked up nice on my pipe, took 1 bowl and im absolutely gone haha, and it was the smoothest thing ive ever smoked, it felt like it just trickled down my throat :smoke:

im up to toking some more soon if anyone wants to seshroulette

15. 30 per 8th, and i bought a 4th

16. + Rep cuz this is so true lol.

17. 30 an 8th?? Thats a hookup. how many grams?

18. Wait....... did u just ask how many grams... in an 8th? lolololololol

19. Damn, if its better in person I'm pretty fuckin jealous as of now. Rep that Canadian pride n' enjoy. :smoking:

20. Yeah, thats actually a pretty common question. 8ths can be sold anywhere in between from 3-5 grams.

See? We all learn something everyday