new pickup. fat boy zumo perc roor.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by steven hyde, Oct 4, 2009.

1. wad up gc? well a few weeks i picked up a 9mm roor from blue nile. long story short i was being stoned and stupid and broke the joint. dude said he could fix it at the shop so its all good.:) withh that said i decided to go back to nyc and get a new tube. i went to blue nile but saw nothing i was to interested in. so i started to walk down christopher to find a shop called, "the smokingshop". i saw this beauty and i new that roor dosent even make these anymore. i wanted to get more of a communtiy bong and save the 9mm only for myself and certain heads. i was definitely liking the looks of this tube. price tag said 395. the dude wasnt making any sales and business was slow so he said i could take it for 280.:D he even through in a new diffy by an artist out of germany named simon B(forgot full last name) and now works with roor. this dude was legit. because when i told him that i purchased the 9mm at the blue nile he told me that he is the owner. damn, this dude is fuckin legit! the smoking shop has the same glass plus bigger selection than the blue nile. so whoever goes to city check out the smoking chop right on christopher. dude seems like hes having slow business so check out this second branch off of blue nile. great shop!

oh the specs, 5.5mm, zumo, 5 tree arm perc, beaker bottom.:bongin::bongin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I thought Roor dont make percs ?

Besides that thats is an awsome peice

3. RooR US use to put percs on there pipes but after a little bit they stopped because the company was getting to much attention from law enforcement that they started a sister company called Lux which makes all "RooR" percs, same blowers, same quality just a different label on the piece..

Happy Tokin'

4. ^^ Sweet, I never knew that.

5. badass, and for the price. Good find

6. thanks everyone. she really gets me super baked and the smoke is very smooth

7. awesome piece, i'd like to have a roor perc

8. Nice Zumini beaker, I liked these when I saw them.

9. thanks dood:bongin:

10. nice glass. probally hits nicee

11. Looks nice man; but I would take some of the water out of the percs. All that extra water adds a lot of drag.

12. yeah i usually fill it just a bit above the top perc. that was just a slip up on account of being hi as shit