Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pickup: Blueberry Yum Yum & My New Piece Called Nemo.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ZildjiaN, Feb 12, 2009.

1. So yea, just bought an 8th of this today, and I'm pretty pumped about tokeing with my new piece, and putting of this yummy stuff in it tomorrow. Heres the pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My New Piece called Nemo.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll tell you guys how it is. Can't wait :)

2. Nice Piece
    WHatd it run you

3. Looks delicious. Have fun! Oh and btw nice piece, mind if i ask how much it run ya
    ?

4. 60 for the piece, and 70 for that 8th. And damn, its gonna be worth it :)

5. I just heard 70 for an 1\8th
    wow, my heart hurts.

6. Nothing like the taste of purps in a clean pipe, have fun I'm toking some Jack in my pipe I cleaned yesterday.

7. is it really called blue berry "yum yum" or did u just add the "yum yum"?

8. looks fucking good...nice piece too

9. 70 an eighth is terrible. I live in the Northeast, which is notorious for the worst prices around, and I can get an 1/8 for $60. (even though I have no solid connects, and $60 itself is a little much)

10. I like that name u gave your piece, shits priceless. Dam that babby looks damn full. I just paid 75 for an eigth of california dreamin and my bag wasnt that full. But now i have a scale so i can see if my connect is screwing me! lol sorry for the rant. Dank shit!!

11. great bud and glass

70 an eigth but its great bud. damn inflation

12. Mixed this w/ some white widow, ahhhh jeez. It was amazing. Overall an amazing body high.

13. Let's 1v1 in H2 gayboy.

14. Get ya lighters, roll that sticky, lets get high lets get high
    Got that Blueberry Yum Yum And its that fire is that fire

15. + rep my friend, i liked the way the third pic came out in the post so im glade to say thank you for my new screen saver.

16. it look very dank though. $20 a gram.

17. what state are you in>?

18. Nice looks bud. Looks great.