Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new pickup blue cheese

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dopekyza, Oct 24, 2012.

1. i recently made a pick up from my dealer. he called up me up and said he had some new shit called blue cheese ?? any of you heard of it? whats the effects of the high ?? it smells like blue cheese or similar to the craft mac & cheese mix and spices and a hint of dill and exxon fuel

heres a picture of it .

[​IMG]

2. It shouldn't actually smell like cheese, lol.

3. The strain is one of my favorites. Though it shouldn't actually smell like cheese.

4. Should smell like blueberries that got left in the sun and turned a little skunky is the best way to describe it, at least that's how I've had it it, but the buds do look similar to the blue cheese I've had, I think I have a thread on it.