Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new pickup -[bc]- Ice Diesel - 5 pictures

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jerzilla, Feb 21, 2009.

1. got my CC today, thing is awesome, works flawlesslee

[​IMG]

2. really dank man.. enjoy that shit.

3. The dankkk. Nice stuff. :smoking:

4. Sour D to you tasted like gasoline?

5. i've never actually tasted gas so i'm not sure... but diesels have a distinct taste, especially when you exhale through your nose... i'm not a diesel expert because i've only tried two different diesel strains...

i think i like this one better though, it's heady but also has a real nice body stone... when i was driving i could even feel it in my toes lol!

6. MM.. that bud looks amazing. You live in jersey? 973 right here

7. ^not from jersey :) this is like the 10th time that i've confused someone though with my username hehe

8. super nice man! =]
    i want some of that.
    how much was that stuff?

9. those are the most beautiful buds i have ever seen. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++rep

10. thx ... think i'm maxed out right now though :)

11. now that is some D!

never heard of ice diesel but i like it i like it a lot!

cant wait to get my "Blue" diesel into the ground come spring (12 seeds from a buddy!)

12. canadian prices, $30 an 1/8th -- roughly 25 USD

13. nice! fucking scored bro. =]

14. Damn, those buds are nucking futs. :hello:

15. Looks like it's nice and dank, but you can tell it's traveled a bit.
    I really want to try this sometime, I bet it's a sativa mindfuck.

16. Yea I am in union county.

That is wierd though because Sour D had a very distinctley citrus taste, atleast when I had it.

17. yeah see i'm not sure i've had sour d... my first diesel was just called diesel..