Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New pickup and review: Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by irieC, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Been a while since I've had SD. Picked up an 8th from a new dealer.

Appearance: The nugs are pretty dense. They are of a light green - to slight evergreen in color. That sweet awesome green color this strain typically has. There are orange pistols wrapping around that are pressed hard as hell to the nugs. Dusty tri's of a fairly decent mix of white and amber. 8.5/10

Taste/smell: Odorous. My old dealer always gave me my grabs in a air-tight bag; new dealer doesn't do that. My entire car instantly reeked of a pungent diesel smell with a veeeeeeeeeeery slight hint of something sweet. 8.5/10. Taste is a very smooth light diesel. I had no coughing, but the smoke seems to expand in the chest. 9/10

High: Comes on right to the head. High kicks off with a sativa's feel. Very heady high. Shit always does crazy shit with my eyes, I feel like I can focus them better. I'm was plying the Uncharted 2's MP demo and I was sniping mofos like they are sitting here smoking with me. The high becomes so heady, that I kind of get giddy and just look super retarded with a constant smile on my face. Just feels great. High also hits the body, and pulsates at my chest. Strong head high, with a body high generating from the chest that's not as high. SD is one of my favorites, and this reminds me why. I'm high as shit after one bowl (broke the ash cather to my bong:mad:) 9/10

Overall: SD gives a great head high, with a pleasant body buzz. Head high can get intense, and have experienced paranoia. My head is so high. 9/10

Attached Files:

2. Damn I love sour diesel, it's been a long time since i've had some. I love its unique smell and potency!!!

3. Looks great, enjoy!

4. Great thread, I love reviews of weed strains.

5. looks real nice. you got quite the log in there in the first picture though.

6. Diesel is one of my favourite strains, great pick-up!

7. Beautiful pick-up man, be nice to see more of that in south uk.