Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New pickup and review: Maui Wowie.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by irieC, Aug 7, 2010.

1. #1 irieC, Aug 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2010
    I've not posted in a long time as I've not had any great pickups. Well this doctor I know (yeah he's an actual doctor that sells on the side lol) hit me up saying he got a great batch of Maui Wowie, so I picked up an 8th.

Appearance: The nugs are pretty small, and somewhat dense. The bud itself is pretty green, but coated in THC. The crystals are like a fine pollon all over the nugs; my shit camera doesn't do it justice. The pistols seem to be orange and brown/pink but it's kind of hard to tell b/c of the dusting. It sticks somewhat when you breakup, and creates a lot of kief. 8/10

Taste/Smell: The smell kind of reminds me of a haze but not as stingy. 6/10. The smoke fills very rapidly; burns very easy. Taste is somewhat sweet, and leaves a aftertastes that's like a very, very off butterscotch. 7.5/10

High: Seems to take about 15 seconds to kick in on me. Very sativa heady high. I was driving around in the mountains and it was just incredible. This strains fucks with my visions like no other sativa I've ever had. As I was driving around the mountain it was like the sky was pulsing with energy, and my perception seemed so much sharper. Colors were so bright. It's like sense of detail and awareness intensifies or something, it's quite an amazing high. It had me feeling very opportunistic and energetic. You just seem to be able to take in so much. Another thing is that there is no burnout really. It's a very clean high, and it comes out several hours later with you feeling pretty much normal but at ease with everything. I would describe the high as Kali Mist meets Silver Haze. Great. 9/10

Overall: Huge fan of this strain. Such a great sativa head high, that doesn't make the mind too scrambled. Great day time smoke. Wowie indeed.

Attached Files:

2. Last time Maui Wowie came around here all I got was a gram to try it out. Put it into a blunt with some kush while I took the other .4 grams to the face out of a triple peculated bong made from cigar tubes.

3. Looks like a good pickup, I had the chance to get some maui wowie but I didnt take it...i prolly should have

:bongin: