Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New pickup and review: Headband in the 703.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by irieC, Jan 24, 2010.

1. There has been a lot of this strain floating around this area for some reason. Picked up an 8th.

Appearance: Decent size nugs. The nugs are covered in orange pistols that entwine througout. These guys are pretty frosty as well. :D 8.5/10

Taste/Smell: Smells kind of a slight sour/sweet. Reminds me somewhat of the smell of SSH actually; that would be probably the easiest way of describing it. 8/10. My bong needs to be cleaned and so I'm not getting much of a taste of anything.

High: Mental. 9.5/10

Overall: Puts you out of your mind; damn I wish some of the conversations were recorded by someone. 9/10

Attached Files:

2. Good bud dude. I'd love to try headband, it's top on my list.

3. Headband in the 703 eh? I'll have to give my buddy a call. Need some of that sativa. :smoke:

4. Hey man, you in mclean? I've seen some of that around recently