Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New pickup Afghan Goo.... *Pics*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 561imdone, Feb 18, 2009.

1. #1 561imdone, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    Sup GC sorry if the title is wrong cant remember if its Afghani good or Afghan Goo or w.e lol...... But here it is...

Smell: Very Piney, yet also a bit fruity....
    High: Deff a get shit done type of weed if you are smoking a bowl an cleaning the house for example But if you dont have anything to do this is a couch lock weed for sure.... I had an english project that I had to do yesterday and was able to complete it ALL thanks to this weed ;)
    Breaks up very easily, awesome for J's Blunt's, and also peices lol.......

PICS:

CLOSE UP: [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Looks so bomb. I havent had any of that shit since freshman year

3. Nice shit man, how much do you pay a gram for that?:smoke:

4. Looks so nice.

5. 20 a gram. But i paid 60 for an eighth :) And NO that is not the whole pic of the eighth for the future flamers lol..:smoke::smoke::smoke:

6. ahhh man! That looks wicked good :)

7. not bad, mine looks almost the same as that so many crystals i had 1/4 before and if you rubbed the bad together you could hear the sound of the crystals

8. Yeah dude the shit is flame...... The pics really don't do it justice though, its a must see in person to get the full effect lol..

9. ya man smoke up :smoke:

10. Will do mate

11. I'm smoking Afghan goo right now.

12. nice pick up. Afghan Gooey is a cross of hash plant x blueberry i believe. off the top of my head. hence the killer get stuff done and couch lock high. great score! M

13. teh heh

14. now thats sum afghooey right there, i had some awhile back i think a month ago smoked hella good and it was super crystally.

def nice pickup

15. Nice pickup, I got a G of it about a week ago. The amount of crystals is insane, i couldn't even grind it.

16. Yeah dude, a grinder is not need, breaks up sooo nice =P

17. does nobody else see what looks like a seed lodged in that first nug? if it is, t hen good find, grow that shit.

18. I'm holding some afghan goo in my hands and it seriously looks exactly the same as your picture. AWESOME!

19. Do I see a seed???

20. Is that a seed i see in the last pic :O