Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New pickup, 1/8th of Sour D Beasters

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kunia_ninja, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Got these the other day. Supposedly Sour Diesel beasters. You can't really tell from my crappy cell phone pics but they're a little hairy and some trichomes so i'd say about high mids. Got it for 50. Smells sour yet fruity. Smoke report to come soon!

Attached Files:

2. i had some that was dense as fuck that had the taste but it was probably hydro sour d and was cured enough

3. Lol, it's just some nice decent green mids, nowhere near sour diesel. It just sounds completely retarded that anyone would actually use the phrase "Sour D Beasters" when referring to the weed in your picture.

4. I got a kick out of that too. lol. Sour diesel and beaster don't belong together.

5. Just what my dealer told me even though i doubted it myself

6. sour deisel beasters...

I wanna meet the guy who crossed those genetics..
    oh wait, he probably doesn't exist.

7. sour d and beasters...its one or the other and no offense but it looks like you got ripped cuz that doesnt look anything like sour d...it could just be bad pics.

8. Doesn't look really look like Sour D but you can't really rely on strain names ya know. Looks like some decent mids from what I can see, how does it smoke? If you can, take some macros with a digital camera.

9. You could have sour D mids tooo.

Sour D thats been grown shitty.

Just cuz its a strain doesnt mean its amazing, its mostly up to the grower.

10. you in or near canada man? ive been getting that stuff all day 40 a quad same sour fruity smell you described but who knows haha:smoke:

11. Exactly.

You people need to educate yourselves...:smoke:

12. this is correct

13. Why is it retarded?

Beasters are just weed that is grown commercially and has been stripped of kief.

Sour Diesel is just the name of the strain. Anyone could grow some Sour Diesel beasters if they wanted to.

14. I know, ha ha! That's an oxymoron. Sour Diesel is super heady, and beasters is the line between mids and heady, so you couldn't have sour diesel beasters. It just doesn't sound right!

15. i guess this is where we separate the educated with the idiots..? simple as that lol. dont comment if you dont know how things work in this world

are u near canada?

16. Actually i live in vegas since you all think I'm close to canada. That's about as far as you can get. I doubted they were what he said anyways. Shoulda just said beasters so i wouldn't get bashed :/

17. How is Sour D super heady?

Sour D is a strain, and has nothing to do with quality.

Not an oxy-moron at all.

18. that seems way too retarded to be true

19. #19 BayArea408, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    why are people saying it cant be sour d cuz its beasters, thats completely false, beasters is just a term defining the quality of the bud. just cuz sour d is usually really dank doesnt mean there couldnt be some poorly grown sour d. just because its white widow, northern lights, and whatever strain it is doesnt mean its always good

20. doesnt look like sour diesel but w.e if its good its good:smoking: