Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new pickup 1/8 green crackxkush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gremlinbreeder, Jan 14, 2011.

1. just got this greencrack x kush , or at least thats what my dealers bag said on it, smokes good with a nice energetic high and for some reason can really feel it in my legs right now as i type this, i'd give it a 8 out of 10.

Attached Files:

2. beautiful. not sure about name either but nonetheless looks dank, i like the leafage.

3. Green Crack Kush or Green Crack for short. Same thing.

4. nice input brah.

it looks naturey to me, the colors. whats it taste like?

5. Soooo many amber trichs! I bet that stuff sits you down hard. Looks nice man

6. looks great man! enjoy the smoke

7. been wanting 2 smoke this since last year but dumb ass dealers in my area only sale low quality fire :mad:..cant wait till summer to grow and put them ALL out of business :devious:

nice pick up by the way looks delicious

8. ya man looks like the old green crack i used to pick up so long ago :) nice

9. thanks for the comments and yes it knocks you on your ass after about 20 minutes after the energetic high wears off, first time getting this strain and i can't complain.