Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New pickup!! 1.75g of mids.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Project_BUILD, Sep 12, 2009.

1. yeah. to everyone dissing get a fucking life. the pot snob thing is ridiculous! either be nice, or just keep your fuckin trap shut!

thanks to everyone who stood up for me. its becoming hell on here. just like on 4chan people think they can come here and be an ass and get away with it. its not cool and you need to grow up.

anyways guys, yes. I made a noob mistake. i should have specified that I wanted buds. so i called him and clarified what I want. hes cool so he agreed and might even toss me some extra next time. so, yeah. its not the best but it worked well. (went to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal and ended up back in my room with milk and forgot all about the cereal and got like 15 cookies!!!!!!) so it could have been better but it wasn't bad, and next time he's going to hook me up good. (at least I got a lot of seeds! lol)

peace guys. and to all of the snobbs : grow up or GTFO. seriously. its not cool.

2. Cool nice to know it got you nice and toasty :smoking:

3. if its "mids" which i call Reggos, can get 2.0g for $10. but the clean stuff is .5 for $10

4. yeah check out the first post now! i added some more pics. and the originals are fucking huge!

check the link since its too big to put here!

Click here to zoom in on it!!!

5. PFFFFT the dirtiest sh*t ive ever seen. hahhah OMFDGFGFG FGF:hello::eek::D:smoke:

6. You got the shake of his bag, loaded with seeds. Oh wells smoke up.

7. Alot better than I thought it was. Props man 10 bucks for that I would pay alot of seeds though

8. I think You got a deal. $10 and you got about a dub of mids (beats $25 for what is often a skimped dub of chronic) AND some seeds (free grass, anybody?). Congrats on the pickup.

9. Hey, atleast you are getting high, better than being dry.

10. hahahah bro you sure thats even weed?

11. I Just automatically say i want bud when i call my dealer. it just became a habit.

12. Damn you guys......

It's funny because I was reading the "attention pot snobs" thread and thought, "Oh great, people won't be dicks". Fuck me for being high....

OP - Glad you scored some.....

13. I mean, it's mids.

I'd find a new source of getting weed though. If you thought you had bad munchies from that stuff, wait until you get your hands on some decent header nuggies.

14. why are you so joyful and jumpy about this pickup? this is no good my friend. this looks like old seed pods with tiny stems and very old dried leaves. no bit of bud in there. good luck on your next pickup:wave:

15. No my friend. You have what we call "bad connections".

Talk to more people. Solve this problem.

16. dude. i dont consider myself a pot snob... but what do you expect when people have high times quality bud and you come in and post up ur shitty dirt weed. i mean dude i have picked up stuff like that when i was young and i am not against it im just saying u need to chill, take it down a notch... haha maybe if u got some dank instead you would be high and wouldnt be so disrespectful. for the good of all of us, light up a fatty and chill the fuck out! :smoke:

17. I'm getting SOOOOO fucking tired of the pot snobs on this site. I'll admit, i smoke mids too and i'm tired of people on this forum acting like assholes just because someone doesnt have the best weed in the fucking world. chillout guys, he just wanted to share the weed he bought, not get flamed and treated like a fucking asshole. damn

18. Then u must not be buying mids if your gettin half a gram for ten bucks. And if u are.....then why? And to all you fucking ten year olds (cause any self respecting adult wouldnt waste his/her time to shit on somebody's weed), people like you make me laugh. That is obviously sucky weed (sorry dude) but so the fuck what?? What is u telling him that in a vulgar way gonna do for YOU?? Cause id imagine it would be for your enjoyment that ur hating, cause i doubt the kids gonna be too heart broken that some fag hates his weed. So to all yall haters, suck a dick guys. OP, my golden rule if i get stuck with mids like that, is blunts. However headies blunts are very much ill (My haze filled super blunt to be exact:):):smoking::smoking:

19. tha chronic lol

20. Of mids in a bag it's about 1.5 g to 2 g here.