Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pickup 1/2 oz Headband and White Rhino Combo

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dilbuck, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Picked up this combo half ounce this evening. Pretty much 3/8 Headband and 1/8 White Rhino. Ran me $200. Will only be showing pics and reviewing the headband because the Rhino came out of the same batch as my last pickup. To see pics of that you can go here http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/366072-1-8th-white-rhino.html#post4293018

For those that don't know Headband is a OG Kush x Master Kush x Sour Diesel cross. At least that is what I have found thus far online. Smells exactly what you would expect it to be. Kush with a Diesel undertone. You open this up and the room instantly reeks in the most awesome way possible Smoke report will come in the morning as I am going to smoke some Headband and watch some South Park till I crash. Let me know what you guys think.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Thats some dank headband. Do u live in cali? Cause that stuff is going around right now...

3. dude thats how i want everyone to grow bud i only have one connect that grows like that
    its perfection :)

4. Very Dank bro, Have some fun wit that shit!!!

5. My favorite strain of all time. Have fun with that,nice nugs.

6. Nice pick up man!! That looks a lot like what I got, but I was just told it was Headband, no White Rhino. I'm in Indiana and that shit is going around here in my town. I thank all you West Coast growers!!

7. I only pictured the headband. There was also an 1/8th of rhino in the bag. My last pickup was just rhino and this was the same batch so figured I wouldn't waste your guys' time with stuff seen not too long ago. There is a link in the original post to see the rhino if you want as well.

Smoke Report: Smooth inhale with a kushy taste followed by an exhale that sure makes you want to cough. High is a severe head rush almost instantly followed by a good hour or two of activity and then the tiredness set in. Definitely can feel the hybridness of the strain. Very tasty and very potent. One bowl had me and the gf flyin high.

Thanks for all the great comments guys! :hello::hello:

8. it does look prettyperfect

9. i love headband because its made up of such great strains . great looking nugs made my mouth water and look at those trich's + rep on that

10. Hell yeah man that shit looks so good. I've only had white rhino a few times before and the high is fucking amazing :smoking:

11. damn my two favorite types of bomb all mixed up.. damn +rep for sure i need some of that

12. I live in Wisconsin. Someone from above said they are seeing this in Indiana right now so I assume it must be making its way to the midwest. My connect does grab from Cali however so I owe you guys some thanks for growing such wonderful stuff.

And thanks for all the great comments guys. I wish you all could be around to share a bowl or 7 with me.

13. round here thats called bomb cron.

14. One last bump and then I will probably let this one die. :smoking::smoking:

15. If you were on the streets and I knew you had a 1/2 o of that shit on you I would kick your ass and take it.

16. Nice ass buds. They look dank as hell. Going out tonight to my friends house to smoke grape ape kush and tangerine orangatang! But nothing compared to yours. Nice buy bro

17. hell yes. i would love to smoke headband some day, looks great

18. can i ave a bite:smoking:

19. haha! fuck yes man you're lucky, headband is some seriously good buddah...you really do feel like you're wearing a headband after you toke it up:p

20. lmao.