Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pick up

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jeronimo, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Hey guys, the first pic is an ounce bud of Premium Landraced Oaxacan, and the second pic is a strain called H1, it smells, tastes and hits great. sorry but cel camera.;)

Attached Files:

2. Had to see with your camera :( but the first one looks pretty dank :)

3. And the best part of all is that the Oaxacan is $75.00 the ounce and the H1 is USD$110.00:hello:

Jeronimo

4. Looks pretty good, and great prices :smoke:

5. the first picture is an ounce?? i mean its a nice size branch but only looks like a 1/4-1/2 oz..maybe i just cant see the thickness

6. Wow.... 75 bucks an ounce?! Thats amazing man. We pay like 110 or so for a QUARTER ounce here, haha.

7. damn where you livin at somewhere in mexico? That shit is seriously hard to come by at all in the U.s

8. I would guess somewhere near Oaxaca in order to get Oaxacan green.

9. Damn bro! thats a great price! its waaayyyyyy more expensive her! Where did you get that?

10. ROFL nice buds, but that's not even close to an ounce :)

11. Thanks for the coments, I live in Guatemala City, and I am going to this guys house today again,:hello: I'll post later what I get.

Jeronimo

12. This weed comes from Oaxaca Mexico and comes bricked, I'll post a nug on the scale later.

Jeronimo