Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New pick up with lots of pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tweker, Aug 6, 2010.

1. #1 Tweker, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2010
    Yup! I was running low so I gave a call to my friend and got myself 13g for 70$. Can't tell you more about the taste/high, didn't give it a try yet.

Here are a few shots I took:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Look like some decent mids.

3. Uhhmm mids? Really?

This looks like some dank nugget at a good price. It may be a little leafy, but the way I see it is the leaves protect the trichomes.

Thanks for sharing Tweker.

Smoke in and Peace Out.

4. looks better than mids. nice pickup. looks really nice for $70

5. Ya for real nice pick up I wish I could pick up 13g for $70 enjoy :)

6. looks like you got hooked the fuck up i hope its smells/taste bomb :D

7. those trichs look good

8. Yeah, thats the only thing, its a bit leafy :(

thanks everyone on comments :D still havent tried it out ( finishing what I have left from last pick-up)

9. tasted it, the high is awesome! hits you realy fast, heavy body high. If I smoke some and go to bed during the come down, I sleep like a baby.

1 problem: taste. This thing taste so bad... I dont know if its the curing that wasnt done properyly or if its just because the weed is a bit too dry (I already bought from this dealer and I think its the same stuff and back then it tasted good). I'll try to put a orange peel in my jar to see if it fixes it.

10. no. just put in a nice green leaf from a tree or something. the orange peel will fuck up the flavor. weed leaves rehydrate buds so why wouldnt any other natural leaf do it? the are made of same stuff

11. lol?

At the very least it looks like beasters. Very nice pickup, I was suprised until that I saw you were from Canada - cheap prices, not only that but thats where beasters come from so i'm sure its beasters.

12. Thats a really good deal, id take 13 g's of that for 70 anyday

13. Actually "re-hydrating" it will not improve the taste. It is possible that the taste is bad because the plants weren't flushed long enough (or at all) before harvest, thus giving it a chemical or musty flavor. If thats the case here, there's nothing you can do about the taste, unless you just cook it into brownies or something . . . :(

14. Wish i could get a price like that

15. yeah but the smoke will probably be way less harsh at least.

16. Looks good, and 13g's for $70 is fucking awesome.