Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New pick up, WHAT IS THIS SORCERY??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JustMEDICATED, Jun 13, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434212329.740477.jpg

Better pictures when I get home!

2. Very nice, mate.  Enjoy.

3. Does anyone have a clue what strain this is?

4. Looks like regular ass weed to me. Burn it.

5. Why the fuck is this in seasoned if the guys asking for strain names?

• Like Like x 2
  6. That is the reason it's in seasoned. He obviously doesn't realize that you can't look at weed and say 'that's x strain' just like he doesn't realize that seasoned tokers is for non-retarded questions that don't include 'what strain is this' 

• Like Like x 1
    Haha,  I hear ya to an extent, But there's been alot worse threads in the seasoned tokers lately.. Like asking people how they pack bowls -.-.

I think he posted this in sseasoned toker just because he figured "Seasoned" tokers would be able to help him identify this strain, but the dimwit didn't even put whether its sticky, whether its crumbly, HOW IT SMELLS, etc. 

It looks good though

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1

lmaO THE TRUTH HURTS.,,, haha u got me rollin with this one.