Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New pick up Unknown Dank With PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Indi420, May 17, 2009.

1. Picked up an eigth of this yummy bud it smells good smell is very very strong when I got the bag I could smell it through very easyily. The smell is amazing.

Smoked 2 bowls of this stuff it has a creeping high when I was first smoking it I did not understand how it looked so good but did not get me super high ..15 minutes later BAM im ripped hard.

It is a very cerbreal high and couch locky at the same time, it makes you think while your couchlocked its amazing really best smoke I may have ever had. Groomed very nicely and tastes a tad fruity with a smooth smoke.

I will defently pick up an O of this before my man runs out.

Best quality pics I can get with my phone :smoking:

A dime next to the bud for size reference
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nasty pick up man +rep

3. Nice macros.

4. lol. Yeah bro, use macro on your camera. It looks like you used the exact opposite of macro though.

5. #5 Indi420, May 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009

Already posted saying its the best my cell phone can do:cool:.

You can see the pictures better at a smaller size. I'll resize.

Edit:

Any better?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. very nice!!

[​IMG]

7. Yea looks Good... Can I get Sum????:hello::hello: