NEW PICK UP Stereo Matrix 65t

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by chance174, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Hey guys just got this last night and I love it. It's a little bit airy compared to my 60t but that's exactly what I wanted for huge rips.

My LHS told me that circle said this is the last shipment of 60 and 65s to be sold so I guess I scored this at the right time.

Attached Files:

2. Seeing as that is the last shipment, does this mean we can expect a new perc in April? :)

3. keep the bubbles stackin'.

4. They told me he's going to smaller designs but they didn't mention any new percs. I feel like the stereo matrix is hard to top lol

5. I like smaller designs. That's sweet to have both. I think the 60 is perfect but hell, having both is even more perfect!

6. Smaller designs works for me. I am about to pick up a bubble producing machine in the Defi Gridded Circ bubbler. I always felt the StereoMatrixes were just a bit too big.

7. I just let go of my little awesome bubbler today actually. But only because I'm wanting something new. Haven't decided what yet.

Attached Files:

8. I approve

9. I remember your thread when you got that. I wanted it immediately haha. that is one sick bubbler.

10. Thank you so much lol

11. Were you the one in the mobius group selling your 60 to get a 65?

Last shipment huh, makes me want to reconsider selling my 60. I want to see more worked!!

mini stereo matrixs would be dope, like in the freeek collabs.

12. Nah man.
    And you should look up circle customs. Fucking ridiculous.

13. I've seen a lot of sick worked ones, just none for sale lol

14. what do you feel would top the stereo matrix?

15. Personally this question has been swirling in my brain because now I feel like once I get the special fritted disk I'm waiting on ill pretty much be content in the prodo world and am going to have to move towards the expensive ass heady stuff like this lol

Attached Files:

16. Not sure, hasn't been invented yet ha. I'm sure the creative people at Möbius have some stuff up their sleeves.

17. Well its going to be hard to top 320 holes lol

18. Haha so true, Kush scientific did with their pucklines. Maybe a globe shaped perc, not flat on the top.

19. I think it's 160 holes.