New pick up! SGW Waffle

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by showzo, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Picked up a SGW waffle in the LB!
    I like it, got an adapter to use my good 14mm bowls since its 18

trying to upload pics having difficulties

2. Here they are I hope

Attached Files:

3. Nice tube man...looks like a little too much water though

4. #4 Holeshotking48, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013
    v1 or v2? my girlfriend has had the v1 for a couple years now and we both love it.

edit: meant to post this before you posted your second post with the picture of the tube... -_-

5. The water level is personal preference. We usually fill it right to the bottom of the reinforcement weld, which could be different on all tubes as they aren't all 100% the same...

6. been playing with the levels..i have it a little less right now

and v2 i think

7. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8sZt3wxXn4[/ame]

8. Yup it's a V2. The V1's didn't have the reduction.

I would imagine the perc functions much better with about half as much water in the first picture. But I'm sure you'll find your favorite level.

9. niiiiice op i got my waffle recently and am loving it

10. welcome to the waffle club!

11. Looks like a crazy good piece :D

ad water level is personal preference, but a good rule of thumb is having water levels just above the last point of diffusion on the perc.

12. Quick video just to show stacking
    usually have less water with this was just seeing how high i could stack them

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXP6N40g_eU[/ame]

13. Your videos are private,, I can't see them.

You want them to be "unlisted", not private. This allows you to share the link, like here, but people can't search for it.

14. Thanks, i had a feeling they were

should be fixed

unlisted a bonus

15. Jesus fuckin stackage...

16. How is it in terms of flavour retention?

17. Imo it keeps flavor well.. I think different water level has more/less diffusion.. Which both change flavor depending.. Maby I sound stupid lol

18. Its true. Low water will pack it with flavor while a little more will kinda make it smoother and less tasty. So oils go low flowers raise it up a lil.