Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pick Up! Purple Kush - Afgooey - Jack Herer! (Lots of pics!!)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hazeydays, Feb 15, 2009.

1. So my buddy and I were sick of the mids that are around my school right now so we decided to drive to UMASS Amherst to get some heady buds from a good connection I know. I was going to pick up some Strawberry Kush too but he had sold it all by the time I got there. I picked up a half oz of purple kush, a half oz of afgooey and just a gram of the jack.

As for a favorite, I can't even tell you...these buds are just all awesome, i'll get a smoke report up sometime! Sorry about the pictures, my dorm has very dim lighting and this bud stinks so I can't just bring it all over the place!

Jack Herer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shaky no light macro:

[​IMG]

Purple Kush:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

---with flash to show the actual green color

[​IMG]

Afgooey:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tell me what you think:smoke:

2. hell ya man, enjoy that while you can :) :smoke:

3. Oh I will man, this stuff will last me a while!:D

4. haha looks great bro

stay high:smoke:

5. I'm envious.

Its a big sample plate.

shoulda got more of that jack though! :D

6. dank dank dank.

7. I'm sorry you can't find anything around here because Burlington is certainly not dry right now. But nice nugs from the zoo!

8. Thanks man, I will:D

Yea I wish I could have also gotten some of the strawberry kush, oh well!

The jack is good but i've had it way too often for it to be anything special, although this jack was especially dank!

Thanks thanks thanks!

high high high!

9. Hey man im gettin some of the purple kush on wednesday. its gonna be my first time trying it. can you describe the smell texture. how the high was. and other things. it will all come in handy, thanks:smoke:

10. the smell is just heady, its got a kushy tingly smell up close and from a far it has almost a skunky heady funk smell that fills the room and the high is straight to the dome. you'll feel it after a really nice one hitter for sureeeee:smoke::smoke:

11. wow that sounds great. So do u recommend smokin it out of a bow/bong or a blunt/joint?? :confused:

12. is there a difference between afgoo and afgooey?

13. bongo for shongo

14. I'm fairly sure they're the same thing, but there are a lot of "goo" type strains and crosses so i'm not 100% sure