Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pick Up (pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BungaJack, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Hey just picked this up yesterday and its in my sign. But i want to see if i can post them on a new thread

No Name Dank

Skunky smell when u open the bag and is very crystaly. Smokes really slow and is stick as hell. I use a pare of small scissors to break it up. Im waitin on havin me some scissor hash before 2 long.

Attached Files:

2. Cant tell much from the pictures...

3. Ya my bad its my webcam on my laptop. Need to get a new cam.

4. Maybe these will show a lil bit more. Just low on cash since i got laid off here in Dec. Oh well cant wait to get the extra $25 bux a week for unemployment. Thank you Obama :hello:. Used my LED flashlight to give it some light.

Attached Files: