Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New pick-up OG KUSH & PURPLE KUSH - 56k no way.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jcj77d, Jan 17, 2008.

1. got this last night, a 1/4 of some OG Kush & Purple Kush, passed out on 3rd bong rip. its sticky, fruity, frosty, & tastes good all the way to ashes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Two elite examples of cannabis OG Kush and Purp. Kush aren't they. I need to get my hands on some purple kush now that I'm seeing so much of it. Nice.

3. noisy pix

4. yeah, what a waste of bandwidth.

First, get stoned of your awesome buds. Then learn how to use your camera. Then learn photoshop, so you can RESIZE them. OK? Then people will care about you.

5. i know how to resize & use a cam, i just thought the bigger the better the detail.

6. You can still get great detail, don't resize but take your picture in super-hi res and then crop the best parts, smaller pics but still show all the detail. Like this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Looks like some dank bud :smoke:

8. thanks, im from h-town too.