Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pick Up of Jack Herer (pictures)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MANYroads2come, Jul 29, 2009.

1. #1 MANYroads2come, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2009
    here are some pictures of about half of the 1/8th i picked up the other day, guy told me it was jack herer either way its dank, smells pretty skunky

also heres my first stop time video thing its pretty crappy but i did it in like 5 mins.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFtJbuDbr1A]YouTube - stop time[/ame]

Attached Files:

2. Hahaha +rep for making me laugh with the video. Great creativity!

Awesome buds, but are you sure that's Jack Herer? All the Jack I've seen has been thick with crystals and lime green in color, that looks more like high mids or maybe some other kind of dank. Not tryin to hate, just curious

3. yeah it could be something different he also said it traveled along way, but either way its good gets me high.

4. not jack herer!
    looks like mids

5. thanks everyone i did say it might not be jack herer but definitely not mids, this camera doesn't do it justice and i know the buds are small but they are fluffy as fuck.

6. new pictures i think these are better

7. Sounds like we have another know-it-all here...

Let's see if I can explain this clearly enough for you to quit trying to flame the OP in his own thread.

Every strain, with a different grower, under different conditions, WILL LOOK DIFFERENT!!

Also, looks pretty dank to me.

8. Yeah if you've raised plants you'll see they all are unique... Idk if it's Jack Herer or not, but unless it's clones or from the 1st generation, it's technically something else anyway...

Definitely not mids, beats what I'm smokin. Looks tasty to me :)

Stay high:metal:

9. I'm not to sure on the Jack like you said, but hey what ev, looks good and will gets you high, I'd burn it so it ain't mids. enjoy.

10. thank you, right it may not be jack herer, but its dank so im going on burner. Peace